I’ve decided to split this page up into sections, each with information about the type of model, the list with links to the sections is as follows:
- Aircraft - Any Aircraft, including RC and Freeglight (and a single Control Line aircraft!).
- Boats - We’ve a few little boats kicking around, this includes Vintage, Powerboats and Yachts.
- Cars - Any RC cars we’ve got; Electric, Nitro, Micro or bigger.
- Helicopters - Anything about my Helis, micro and bigger, including my Quads (drones).
- Old, Sold, Crashed - Anything that has gone to another home, or been crashed beyond repair!
- Plastic Kits - Plastic model kits
- Engines - Any IC Engines I’ve got
- Misc - Radio Gear, anything else thats worth a mention
- Shows - Any shows I’ve been too and taken photos at
- To Do - A sort of brain dump/to do list of things I fancy building/flying/driving, quite unmaintained really!
I’ve pretty much abandoned keeping this page up to date, for the latest exploits in building models its best to check out the most recent posts in the ‘model’ category, you can check that out here.
- I’ve changed things around a bit, there is now a list of sub sections up above here. Each type of model now having its own page.
- Now things are laid out a bit better I also spotted that a whole bunch of pages were not actually linked from anywhere, now they are so each section contains a list of current and old models.
- I spent a bit of time tidying up the historic page.
- Added a page about the Tucano I intend to build as part of the 2013 Modelflying.co.uk mass build.
- Updated the Hotshot page to reflect the recent crash!
- Added a page for the Stinger EDF.
- Added a page for the Blade 130x.
- Added a page for the Micro Truggy.
- I’ve finished the Sea Nymph and she has been on the pond many times, so I’ve tidied up its page.
- Focus returns to the Diamond Demon, as such I’ve added a bit more on the page about it, including a list to all the build
- I’ve sold three models recently, so I’ve tidied up their pages, which will see no further updates:
- Bit of a re-org. I’ve added RC, FreeFlight and CL sub categories to Models->Aircraft and Electric, Nitro to Models->Cars.
- Also moved all the old models I no longer own to Historic->Model. And added a list to the bottom of the Historic index page.
- DB Mini Tyro - Moved the build out into a separate page. And added a table of specs at the top. I’m going to try and have a specs table for every model I build, it is useful meta data that I never remember to store anywhere else.
- Weasel - now has a specs table.
- Cambrian P51 - now has a specs table.
June 2012 - update 2
- Added a little page about the S-Pou with a gallery of some shots taken during the build.
- The P51 has flown, not without incident but promising!
- I picked up a bargain at Wings and Wheels - A ParkZone Pole Cat for 40 quid!
- Also picked up an AcroWot! Very chuffed with this, looking forward to the build and getting it airborne.
- I passed my BMFA A certificate!
- Blade 450 3D - Created a page for my new Blade 450.
- Tidied up this page, moving the historic information here and adding this What’s new list.
- HPI Savage - I’ve decided to sell this because it isnt used much and I want the money to put towards a Blade 450
- WOT 4 MK2 ARTF - Created a page about this aircraft, and added a small gallery of shots of it.
- Dream Flight Weasel Evo - Put up a few pics, but no words yet, of my little sloper.
Subscribe via RSS