- Spektrum DX8 - My main ‘air’ radio, I love it despite it knocking on a bit in age.
- Spektrum DX6 - Bought primarily to buddy box with the DX8 when teaching the kids, also now finding use on a simmulator.
- Spektrum DX2 - My first steerwheel radio, bought from Ebay was a bit beaten up but has served us well for years. Only now is it showing signs of death. About half the time it now refuses to power on, needing a bit of a thump before it wakes up!
- Spektrum DX4 - Bought so we could run two cars at once, it works perfectly, has travel and expo which is helping the kids tame their B64.
- Spektrum DX5 Pro - A replacement for the DX2.
- HPI TX - came with the Bullet, does its job for our needs.
- Traxxas TX - came with the TRX4, also does its job. I like the switches for the diff locks and the gear ratio selector. I’ve vaguely tempted by the Bluetooth module for it, but havn’t quite convinced myself just yet!
Back to the models home.
Subscribe via RSS