So now I’m back from holiday I’ve managed to make a bit of progress. The hatch at the back is built, I went for a sort of sun deck type affair rather than a seat. I have asked the misses for a little bit of sun lounger type fabric from her enormous collection to cover it with, we shall see what she comes up with. Cath Kidston most probably!
Having been on the water last week I have now removed all the electronics, ready for some gentle rubbing down with wet and dry and a few coats of paint. Hopefully I’ll manage to get to a shop on Thursday to buy a couple of cans of spray paint.
You can read through all the posts about the Sea Nymph build here.
Subscribe via RSS