I’m writing a proposal today, which always makes me think of this scene from Yes, Minister. (Season 1, Episode 6):
There are four words you have to work into a proposal if you want it to be accepted:
And equally there are four words to be included in a proposal if you want it thrown out:
And if you want to make really sure the proposal is not excepted you must say the decision is courageous. I also find the word brave works wonders to a nervous project manager.
Finally maidened the KK Phantom tonight. Had about 5 flights in total, of which I flew 2. Sadly towards the end of the second flight I got a bit dizzy and, well, it didnt end well 🙂
I’ve updated the page for it with details of the damage. I’ll try and repair it!
Bit of tidying up has occurred:
- I’ve added RC, FreeFlight and CL sub categories to Models->Aircraft and Electric, Nitro to Models->Cars.
- Also moved all the old models I no longer own to Historic->Model. And added a list to the bottom of the Historic index page.
- DB Mini Tyro - Moved the build out into a separate page. And added a table of specs at the top. I’m going to try and have a specs table for every model I build, it is useful meta data that I never remember to store anywhere else.
- Weasel - now has a specs table.
- Cambrian P51 - now has a specs table.